Tuesday, September 09, 2008

What now?


So I love my netflix account. I enjoy watching weird and obscure movies, but I really enjoy watching my TV on DVD. I just finished watching all seven season of West Wing ~I love that show I love, love Bradley Whitford! ~and now I am feeling the void so ~what should I toss into the que ~what show am I missing out on that will become my new boyfriend something to look forward to something that will cheer me up when I see the red envelope, you know something to hang out with on a Wednesday night when you rather have a night in.

6 comments:

Kins said...

We love netflix too! Especially in the summer. We just finished Veronica Mars, but maybe you've already seen it. There's 3 seasons.

Erin said...

I JUST finished all seven seasons of the West Wing too! How funny. I also loved it.

Watch Friday Night Lights. I just spent a weekend watching the first two seasons on Hulu. Very good.

Lori said...

OHHH, friday night lights is a good-hooo-dah suggestion.

Midge said...

After our dinner I thought, ah we didn't even talk movies. Thanks by the way for Penelope I loved it. I just rented Grey Gardens, it's haunting and bizarre and like a train wreck you just have to watch. I had to return it before I finished because it was infecting me and now I'm thinking I need to rent it again cause I can't stop thinking about it. But nothing has filled the void left by the Gilmore Girls and I'm afraid never will. but I also just rented Mad Men I'll let you know.

The Mathews Four said...

We just finished season 4 of House, MD. I do love that show! Now that Nate's new semester has started I have launched myself into the world of Little House on the Prairie. I LOVE IT! Where was this show all of my life? It seems like they have 154 seasons or something like that so I may be good for a minute. Let us know what you decide on.
-Jessica

Grant said...

Ann. I highly recommend pushing daisies. It is a cute little show about a pie maker and his strange ability to bring things back to life with the touch of his finger. Very querky, very cute, and lots of pretty filming. I think you will like it.