Monday, October 27, 2008

Just add rocks...

Okay so last week on Thursday my office was 66' ~in other words cold unbearably cold, I wore my coat the whole day ~except when I went home for lunch I got to take if off then.
So the company sprang for a space heater ~my teeth chattering must have been slowing everyone's work down. The space heater they got for me has a thermostat on it so I can set the temperature for my office now.
~it is set to 80' and I love it!!! my office mate came in stayed for about five seconds and asked if i was going to invest in some cedar benches and rocks for my sauna ~if it wouldn't be so distracting for actual work I totally would.

6 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

They won't let me have a space heater in my 60 degree office. Something about the fire marshal. blah, blah, blah.

Kim said...

Oh Man I remember that office in the winter. It was always freezing cold. I remember my hands freezing while I was typing. I'm glad MultiLing finally splurged for you. I hope your HRing is going well!

Diana said...

that's awesome Ann.

Rager said...

Space heaters are strictly prohibited at my office, something about consuming too much power and overloading the breaker.

PJMcD said...

Maybe you could buy yourself some electric sox to go along with that space heater.

Julia said...

Yikes! At least you're warm now :) So I made the curious george cake....is there a trick to seeing the holes you poke with the toothpick on the cake? I had the hardest time!