Sunday, October 12, 2008

Seriously starting to go mad...

Okay so life is a little crazy right now and I am one of those lazy people who loves to sleep in till the last possible moment ~this proved to be a little awkward today...
So I was interrupted with a couple of phone calls this morning as I tried to run out the door. ~so half way through my meeting this morning one of the guys in the meeting asked me what was going on with the back of my hair so I put my hand up there ~um yeah I forgot to comb my hair this morning.
AWESOME!!!

8 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

You are AWESOME! I just can't get enough of this story. So funny -- and just know that I'm laughing with you. This could have totally been me.

Mrs. Cheeseball said...

Heheheh...... Ah, that's grand!

Diana said...

that's so funny.

PJMcD said...

Punk Rock Anzy, Punk Rock!!!

Lamb Family said...

I am glad to see that embarrassing things even happen to you! I love it! I love the towel starting on fire as well, that is something I would totally do!

Julia said...

I can't stop laughing! Love you and miss you!

Lori said...

That's awesome!

B said...

LOL!LOL! This is so funny! And its even funnier to me because I've done this a time or two (yup more than once). Punk rock Annzy indeed! LOL!