Friday, November 21, 2008

3am...

This photo was snapped for me by some stranger at the movie theater at ~3am as Keera and I were headed out of the theater ~I wanted a photo to commemorate the moment, wait no I didn't I took it for my friend Money who dared me to wear the pin she gave me. She said if you go to see the movie at 12:30am on opening night you have to wear this ~and well because how much lame can you get than going to a movie at 12:30am ~so I wore it. You know what? I have never been so popular in my entire life ~I almost gave the pin to the girl in the bathroom that was almost in tears she was gushing over how much she liked it and wanted it and thought I had the best friend in the whole world that would give me such a gift and really wanted to know where it was from ~I didn't know because it was gift.
Any ways the movie was fun and Keera was a trooper for coming along with me ~go see it enjoy it's fun. ~and if you feel like talking about every detail of the movie from the opening with the dear to the last look down the staircase call me ~I can talk about a two hour movie for week straight and not have to repeat myself.

10 comments:

The Mathews Four said...

I'm so disappointed in you two! :o)
-J

Lucy van Pelt said...

You said you were over it!!! I'm with J

Midge said...

You're a dork, jk.
All the BBCers need to go, even I'd see it with everyone.

Hannah said...

I love it! I want to see an up close shot of the button :) And I agree with Marj- we all need to go. I mean how could we not with the number of times it has been brought up?

Jam said...

You're right---it IS a fun movie.
(We saw it @ Thanksgiving Point where you can reserve your seats...so nice!! No fighting with the crowd.)
That's a good picture of you Annzy.

Lamb Family said...

I must admit I am truly offended to have not been invited to the 12:30 showing! I am dying to see the movie, I am so glad to hear that you liked it!

Julia said...

It was a fun movie...call me let's chat about it! They're already starting on New Moon!

The Aslett Family said...

I am so glad that such a small gift brought such happiness. It truly is the small and simple things to enjoy in life....:) And I saved the Ellen episode with the dude that plays edward i think so you can see it and be even more of a Twilight dweeb:)

Love Money - your best friend.

Diana said...

That pin is cracking me up.

annalisa said...

What we should do is wait until book club and spend the WHOLE time talking about the movie. Yeah, that sounds like a great plan to me :). I considered waiting around for you, but the 3 girls who carpooled with me and my bed disagreed with that plan. The girl in the bathroom gushing over your pin cracks me up. Those Twilight fans are CRAZY. You should get on a twilight discussion board sometime. You'll want to shoot yourself just at the overuse of exclamation points!!!!!