Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Please return...

The winter winds are blowing and even though I probably own six or seven Cherry Ice Chapsticks ~ I can't find any of them, except the one in my desk at work ~I am sure they have gotten left in pockets of jackets and jeans, put in church bags and switching out of purses. I need them to come home to me. My poor unkissed lips need something to look forward to this long winter and with out my cherry ice there is no fun in there pathetic life... I guess I will have to try to stop by Target when the pharmacy is open ~they keep it behind the counter for reasons I can't fathom and am afraid to ask why ~I don't want to know my favorite lip treatment is evil in any way that might make me rethink using it ~do you think you could use it to make meth? ~who knows. If you have seen it it might be hard to recognize ~I take the wraper off so it is just a white tube but please give me a shout out so I can come and pick it up from you. ~Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

jason said...

I found one of those but I read it as NaturaLice and promptly threw it out. I mean who wants Lice Balm?

The Aslett Family said...

I found one and bought it for you. They can be found at Harmons on 800 north and you don't have to ask the pharmacist to get it for you:)