Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What gets me through the holidays...

Okay I always find the holidays to be a bit crazy, I try to do about 33% more stuff than is humanly possible, parties, project, gifting in general ~I bite off a little more than I can chew. Oh and that doesn't include work which gets very crazy this time of year in my department ~but let's not talk about work. So any who, I have no idea where to get my hands on some good meth, and well rehab is pricey so I have to find other motivators for the holiday.

Music is what gets me through ~if my posts haven't given you the heads up on that yet. So here I am sharing a song that I listen to all the time right now to keep me moving ~it is a winter song in stead of a Christmas song ~but I love it just the same.



Oh the real video is a million times more fun than this and can be seen here along with all the others tracks on the album ~which is fun...

5 comments:

The Mathews Four said...

How on earth have you not been able to get your hands on some good meth in our neighborhood? You must not be trying hard enough. Hope you have a safe and fun trip home. I'm glad that noone else is coming home for Christmas so that it can be all about you! Ha Ha! Merry Christmas!
-Jessica

PJMcD said...

There is no GOOD meth. The difference between a cluck (crackhead) and a tweeker (meth user) is that a cluck will rip you off, and a tweeker will rip you off, then help you look for what he ripped you off for.

tallia said...

i was going to say something about meth too. but that issue has already been addressed,
so yay music!

tallia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

That's a cool song. I still hadn't heard since we talked about it that one day.