Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What if...

I took everything out from under my bed out of my cupboards and my closets and then piled it in the middle of my living room on top of the furniture ~it would probably look something like this...

The exterminators came on Monday and they said they would only spray where they could get to, so I move some stuff around and vacuumed and did a little bit of dejunking this weekend.
Right now I am playing a giant game of tetris trying to get it all back where it belongs in the best way possible. ~I love tetris.

4 comments:

jason said...

Oh, BoxTetris... my favorite version! I've had a game going on in my garage for over two years now. And before that I had a five-year game going on in my basement. Maybe this summer I'll finish up my current game and see if there's a prize.

Lucy van Pelt said...

I've been trying to do the purge, and it does add to the tetris game. I'm playing in my closets and garage. Good clean fun!

PJMcD said...

I see on the right there you have a surf board, I didn't know you were a surfer, cool. And now you're bug free too. Double cool

Lori said...

That sucks and is great at the same time ! I love reorganizing and cleaning, but hate it when I HAVE to do it.