Thursday, February 05, 2009

Merry Christmas...

Here is a little something to keep you reading the blog...

Okay I like to get myself Birthday and Christmas presents ~I consider it my due because I don't have a significant other that buys me things or that I have to buy things for ~so it all evens out in the wash. Also it is always what I want ~none of that thanks for trying awkward returning to do.
This is what I got for Christmas this year ~I resisted every being in my body and waited for the after Christmas sale ~and then got to go on wild goose chase to get the ten place settings that I wanted. The photo above is of the bowl and salad plate and Salt & Pepper that are being stored in Boise. I have the dinner plates down here in Utah with me. They look like this...

I stole this photo off of someone's blog ~but so cute huh?

11 comments:

Amy said...

super dooper jealous!!! i love it all!

watkins said...

They are so cute!! Where did you get them?

annzy said...

I got the plates at Macy's ~they only carried them at some of their stores, it was so odd and they didn't have them online at all.

Jennifer said...

Adorable! I love new place settings. I could buy a new set every 6 months.

Kara said...

They're beautiful and so fun! It's the perfect treat for yourself. :-)

Lucy van Pelt said...

I love the Scandanavian feel that's so contemporary, yet 70's at the same time. Well done!

veronica said...

so cute!

Lori said...

Very cute! I'm glad you said where you got them, because I was just going to ask.

Midge said...

Yeah you got your plates! They are really cute.
Hey what was that book you mentioned by Bill Moyer?

PJMcD said...

Sus platos tienen dibujos muy hermosa.

Kath said...

Those are SO cute! So you!