Wednesday, March 25, 2009

my oh my a little pie...

When the Pie Ferries come to your house they leave a note on the pie so you know it is for you and that they aren't just storing pie in your fridge for other people... I love the pie ferries especially when they bring you one of your favorite pies that you have been thinking about and craving a little bit.
Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie ~a favorite of mine from eating Sunday dinners at my friend Bonnie's house, her grandmother use to bring this for dessert every once and a while.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I want a pie fairy. Or a cake fairy. How about a dessert fairy? I won't discriminate! I hope you fully enjoy the tasty delivery!

Lucy van Pelt said...

Seriously, how can I get a Pie Ferry?!? What a nice surprise.

Lori said...

I want a pie fairy!