Thursday, April 02, 2009

project three...

This is one of those really sad projects I have several of ~oh yeah it's all cut out I just need to sit down at my machine for about the time it takes to watch a movie and I will have a new skirt ~but I haven't which is really sad because I really want this skirt ~plus the other fabric in the back is to make a second skirt out of this pattern for my niece, I wanted to be nice but now it's just sad.
The pattern is the Amy Butler Barcelona Skirt ~I am making the teared skirt my friends Erin & Kara made the A-line version of it and the one time I got to meet Amy she was wearing the apron version over jeans ~and totally pulled it off, but would you expect anything less of the girl who designed it?

3 comments:

watkins said...

I am jealous, what a cute skirt!! Also love the bag pattern. You are my sewing hero. Thanks again for the pattern for the capes the boys are really excited for them.

Amy said...

i find i am motivated most by projects i make for other people.

gee, i really could use a cute summer skirt or a cute carry on bag.... sigh...hint... :)

Kara said...

Oh just do it already! I really want to see the tiered version.