Wednesday, April 01, 2009

project two...

Alright the road to hell is paved with good intentions... and I am traveling.
So for Christmas I got this great bag pattern that went perfectly with this bag pattern that I already had. I knew exactly what fabric I wanted to make this out of and searched high and low for it all over Boise at over the holiday and finally found it on etsy at a great price. I then got all the parts I need for it and it was more that I wanted to spend on luggage but I was going to look so great when I got off that plane with my matchy matchy carry on bags it was going to be a fabulouse homage to bygone earas of when people travled in style.
I really wanted these bags to go with me to the Crazy AZ for presidents weekend ~but as you can see I haven't quite made it there just yet. Well I made it to Arizona and had a great time that I didn't blog about even though I made myself take photos so I could but you can read about the trip here if you want to.

4 comments:

The Mathews Four said...

You know actually "working" on the project is over rated. It's the quest to begin the project and collect all it's ingredients that is most fun. You can't convince me that you're not fairly normal my friend!
-Jessica

boisegrammy said...

Are these coming to Boise for the weekend? I don't think they will get done and they look way too complicated for you to "forget" them so I will take pity on you and finish them.

Kara said...

This is my favorite of the projects posted thus far.

Serious potential here!

Kara said...

Come over! Let's make the weekender bag together!