Monday, September 28, 2009

I don't work on 34th Street...

I know better that to talk about work on my blog but I am just going to say this one little thing...
I wish more than anything my job was more like the movie Miracle on 34th Street (i love both versions.) You know that scene were Kris Kringle tells the mom where she can find the gift at the best price. That's what I wish I could do with my job... "We aren't the right fit for you but if you go to this employer they will give you a job and you will love it."
~This is just one of the many ways I wish real life was movie life.

1 comment:

PJMcD said...

I wish life was like the movies too, cuz then I'd marry a beautiful, smart and funny gal who came from an amazing family and who had cute and quirky little sisters and........wait. I have all that. I IS a wonderful life.