Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My worst nightmare...

Okay when I was six years old I some how talked my way into my brother Jason Jon taking me along with him to the Idaho Statesman carriers movie. This was the easily one of the worst decisions of my entire life. I spent the next month having the worst nightmares imaginable I was getting eaten by sea monsters I was fighting off skeletons ~I panicked about snake creatures all the time. What could have done this to a six year old ...



So you can only imagine how I felt when I bumped into this yesterday...



Argonauts ~ Titans they are all the same scary Greek legends.

2 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Dang! The Titans trailer is already going to give me nightmares. Why did you do that to us?!?

PJMcD said...

I got scared by the Harpy's myself.