Thursday, November 19, 2009

Only 35 days left...

I know all of my ten blog readers have been dying for me to finally get around to writing my annual Christmas list post so I will ask you to wait no longer...

I love this bird ornament from the CB2 ~it is just so chubby and silver and it would look great on a red tinsel tree (you know the one I have.)
I also am requesting quite a few pieces to add to my jewelry collection. I really want a 1mm ball chain 24" long they are just so darn tooten cute. Then to hang on said chain I need things like this little number from dogeared ~I am a huge fan of their stuff in general and this little world specifically.
Also I need this ~I was always told that you can never have too many friends and well diamonds are a girls best friend so I will need a ring that looks just like this.
Oh and I really think this is a good idea too if you are also looking to fill my high end needs. I have my mothers original kitchenaid that I love love love love love. It is avocado green ~it went perfectly in her kitchen 30 years ago when it was purchased. ~Now that I have seen this I can't help but want it all for my very own. I know that glass bowl will be ridiculous to work with heavy beyond belief and having two kitchenaids is just silly ~it isn't like having two stove burners ~but i can't help it

I also want a book on making bread called Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. A giant maglite that I could use as a weapon and as a tool to light up a dark night. The OPI I'm wishing for Red mini nail color set from the holiday line.
Oh yeah and world peace too.

6 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I'm glad you included world peace. I mean, as long as you're asking, you might as well ask for everything.

Mr. Koshchei said...

Man, I started lusting too when I saw the glass bowl on that KitchenAid. Too bad the things last forever, I'll never be rid of my lovely cobalt blue one, unless maybe Max takes it with him when he finds an apartment of his own, however many years hence.

The Mathews Family said...

Maybe you could just take a few minutes and come up with a few specifics if that's not too hard. I mean... your list is kind of vague. :o) You're AWESOME by the way!
-Jessica

The Mathews Family said...

PS... that mixer is SO pretty!
-J

boisegrammy said...

Umm - I think the elves might have started on that list already.

Robyn said...

Oh how I would love that mixer! In candy apple red too! Though the avocado would be awesome... I sold mine years ago when we moved to AUS (for some stupid reason) and I don't have the $$ to replace it. Painful.