Tuesday, April 06, 2010

planing plans...

I miss traveling ~don't feel too bad for me i have been to some amazing places and I have some lovely trips planed that I may get around to taking. Plus most of the time when i get out of town I get to go to my favorite place ~which isn't rome it's boise, i am a homebody and no where is better home. I have plans though and I am a huge fan of a little something that keeps those plans in my head ~so to remind me to get out of town and get traveling this last christmas with a little help from my mom and little something i got myself I wear this necklace in hopes that it works for me...


It's a little globe and a st. christophers medal ~he's the patron saint of travelers and I have high hopes that I will need a map to get around and little something extra looking out for me.

I guess we'll see...

2 comments:

Kara said...

If you ever need a travel buddy...

Brit said...

I've been feeling the itch, too. You could always take a little trip to sunny San Diego!