Thursday, July 08, 2010

World Cup it's a big drink right?

Okay so if the Netherlands wins on Sunday I will win the office pool!!!
I am so excited about this possibility I am taking no chances~
I will be wearing orange everyday until we win the game~
On Sunday I will be eating dutch babies for breakfast~
And most importantly I have a good luck charm ~my favorite Dutch baby Mac-a-doodle!


Isn't she a good sport to play along with her aunt!
If you want to play along too you can make Dutch Babies for breakfast too~

5 comments:

boisegrammy said...

What a cute Dutch Baby you have pictured. She is my favorite Dutch Baby too. Maybe we should have dutch babies for breakfast one morning at the reunion.

Erin said...

Good luck Ann! I am so glad to have a team to cheer for now.

jason said...

Mmmmm, dutch babies are a good idea.

Veronica said...

i thought you meant literal dutch babies. also delicious.

Lucy van Pelt said...

Sorry you didn't win the office pool. You're still a winner in my book.